For the past four years you have worked tirelessly, studied endlessly, and maybe even pulled an all - nighter a time or two. But look at you now, cap and gown in hand and ready to walk across that stage! Let's celebrate all that you've accomplished with senior photos at your favorite place on campus, Woodburn Circle! All your hard work will have been worth it when you look back at these photos and that diploma. I can't wait to celebrate with you!
What to Expect
You can expect an action packed hour or two of FUN!
While capturing truly authentic photos is an important part of my job, my number one priority is making you feel as comfortable as possible so when you look back at your photos you can remember how much fun your session was!
Do you hate having your picture taken? Not to fret! I'm a photographer near your age equipped with the knowledge and prompts designed to make you look your best!
Your entire experience from start to finish is designed to be as seamless as possible. Shoot me a message through email or any of my social media channels to start. After your session, you'll get a fully downloadable online gallery which you can share with friends and family!
In the event of unideal weather we can reschedule your session to the next available day on the calendar. As a result, it is best to schedule EARLY.
What to Bring
What to bring is ultimately up to you! Here are some suggestions to make your photos more memorable.
- Bring an extra outfit or two that you can easily change into. I recommend bringing a WVU shirt or hoodie to take pictures in first, then changing into your dress clothes and gown.
- Bring any props that tell the story of YOU. Text books, major specific props like a stethoscope or art pallet are great options.
- Pets are always welcomed, but be sure to bring someone else along to take care of our furry friends while you are taking photos.
- You are more than welcome to bring anyone you would like to take pictures with such as your friends or family, but I ask you don't bring another graduating senior. If you want to have a group session, just reach out and we can arrange a group session!
Senior Signature - $180
- 20 - 40 Edited Images
- Up to one hour of shooting
- Unlimited outfits
Super Senior - $280
- 50 - 75 Edited Images
- Up to two hours of shooting
- Unlimited outfits
Packages cover the shoot, editing, and a digital download of all edited images.